Sunday 26 October 2014

Toronto Creativ Festival

Here's a little background about me before you start checking out my brand new blog. My name is Chloe and I have a problem. I craft... compulsively. i just can't help myself. I love it all. Sewing, knitting, crocheting, painting, you name it  I've done it. I was a Lewiscraft employee for about 7 years. It was my first real job and I absolutely adored it. It let me be creative and the wacky artist type I am thrived. The ladies I worked with taught me so much and I wish I still saw them regularly.

My newest addiction is quilting. I went to the Toronto Creativ Festival this weekend and it was amazing! I definitely have some new fave shops including fabricspot, fabricspark and Hamel's Fabrics.




Though my local fave is still The Workroom in Toronto. Here's a little sample of the tote I'm working on right now with a lot of amazing cotton + steel fabrics...



No comments:

Post a Comment